ARE YOU SELF-SABOTAGING? FIND YOUR ANSWER RIGHT HERE!
The word ‘sabotage’ means the act of destroying or ruining something. Self-sabotage means to destroy or ruin your own life. Do not ignore these signs. You’ll find the most common signs or patterns down here:
- You always have this thought popping - “I can’t do this”. You stop yourself from becoming a better person.
- You find yourself in the same situation as you were a year ago.
- You plan out everything, and that’s it. You try to avoid implementing.
- You’re a perfectionist- You want everything to be perfect or else you won’t find it worthy enough to deal with.
- You find yourself anxious many times a day. It is mostly because you don’t implement.
- You are always hard on yourself. You criticize your every move.
If you relate to any of the above-mentioned patterns, it is absolutely okay. There are several ways to avoid self-sabotaging:
- Acceptance is important. Understanding that it is okay to have conflicting patterns.
- Do not be on auto-pilot mode. Strategize your every move.
- Affirmations may help you in the long run.
- It is okay to go beyond your comfort zone to grow. Do not consider it a threat.
- Discipline is a crucial method. If you discipline yourself, you’ll do better.
Most importantly, you are capable of doing wonders, sweetheart. Don’t let any other person tell you otherwise.